Here, we look at how to speak to that spontaneous personality type.
To best communicate with the spontaneous personality for your business or through your writing, you need to identify and focus on the core values of the particular spontaneous personality type (whether or not he or she is something of a Cowardly Lion):
Driven by the need to enjoy the moment, a spontaneous personality seeks excitement, attention and fast-paced living to fill immediate needs for enjoyment.
Knowing these core values of a spontaneous personality type, it’s important to show how this particular spontaneous persona you’ve created – a representative of the audience you’re targeting – has been influenced by those core values to get interested in your business.
- What motivates this spontaneous personality type to use your product or service?
- What is the person’s bigger unspoken question—the sum of his or her internal dialogue, the “life mantra” that makes a spontaneous personality tick as a person?
Persona motivations are the driving force behind a particular persona’s decision to buy. Motivations are the reason why he or she is looking for your products and services. The spontaneous personality’s core values drive the motivations that lead to actions.
In the case of the spontaneous personality, the motivation stems from the core value of getting quick results and connecting with people.
Example of Spontaneous Motivations
- Motivated by a need to feel good about himself in this moment.
- Driven by the excitement of being the leader. The energy thrills him. (Think again of the Cowardly Lion, who loves being King of the Forest.)
- Searches a challenge for exciting experiences.
Example of Spontaneous core values
- Enjoying the moment
- Fast-paced living
- Filling immediate needs to enjoy
In our next post, we’ll look at the particular words that a spontaneous personality values, words that you would use in your communication with this personality.
Subscribe To Beneath The Cover's Blog
Join the many publishers and authors who already get their updates sent straight to their inbox. Enter your email address below: