Here we will look at the buying needs for the spontaneous personality type.
What is the need, problem or opportunity that you will identify and explore for this personality type? How will this persona recognize how your product or service can help solve this need or problem? Is the need explicit? Where is the need anchored? What does the persona need to know before buying from you? What might the persona like to know before buying from you?
Here are some buying needs for spontaneous personalities:
- They need to feel that they are special, awesome and amazing
- They need quick information that is easy to read
- They need validation of their sales style
- They need to know that they will be able to do better than their co-workers
A persona’s buying-process needs are what a persona must have to be able to make a buying decision. If these needs aren’t met, this persona probably won’t buy.
What are the needs that a spontaneous personality would have that your business can solve or that your book can outline a plan for solving?
Spontaneous people focus on language that answers WHY (and sometimes WHEN) questions:
- Why does it work that way?
- Why do you think you can get me what I need quickly?
- Why is your service superior?
- Why do you or won’t you let me customize your product or service?
- Why do you offer to help me narrow down my choices?
- When can I take action and achieve my goals?
- When will this let me enjoy life more?
When you these questions about your business or book for the spontaneous personality, you will understand much better how to craft your approach to explaining what it is that you do.
In our next post, we’ll look at how to present these things to a spontaneous personality client.
Subscribe To Beneath The Cover's Blog
Join the many publishers and authors who already get their updates sent straight to their inbox. Enter your email address below: